Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A MOST WONDERFUL DAY

Oh my gosh, today was one of the most delightful days of my life !      
 I held....our six month old great-granddaughter for one and half hours...in my arms while she slept...she started to awaken several times, and I rocked her and hummed to her and she fell back to sleep...Oh I was a happy camper. 
> She is a real "squirmy-butt" like her mother before her was.... to hold a grandchild for more than 1 minute at a time was a real treat back in the day.    Now I can give THIS generation another try.. LOVIN IT !!
> Wish I had my camera with us, so that someone could have taken a picture of it.
> Please just put up with me for a while, I should be "over" this excitement in about another 5 years or so.    :)


                                                 

Rose

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Rose, that must have been such precious moments for you, how very sweet. Something to be cherished for sure! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner