Monday, February 3, 2014

I HAVE SPENT MONTHS COLLECTING..

Friends and family had started sending me a large variety of images that they thought I would enjoy ever since I injured my knee about 8 months ago.     


         



 Lace, oh so much lace will be added 





                                Ain't it funny how time slips away......




























   





V for Victoria







                                                                                 
Tea Caddy 

                                             


        I will be adding more as I find them.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's been a while Rose! Hope you are healthy and keeping well? Love the images you are showing here, oh, that fabulous lace, sigh... Take care, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

Thanks sweet lady...I am much better now.
I SO enjoy receiving and finding images to share, that is about all the "getty up and go" I have left these days. :)

-Dickie said...

Beauteous Rose!
I loved it.
Thank you for sharing.