Sharing images that I enjoy.... hope you find them delighful too.
Goodness me, that's amazing, I thought it was someone's ancestral home!
I thought I wanted to be burnt up when I go, but might consider being tossed in there, RC
Well Rose, I guess there are worse places in the world to rest in peace :-) It's a grand building!
I was just thinking what a beautiful home to live in. That's amazing.
Opps...my mistake for not Googling this story myself..I took the word of another on Yahoo for this story...here is the link to the real story. This was apparently the home that the WEALTHY bereaved Father and Husband lived in while having the Mausoleum bulit across the road for his family.Very sad... but interesting tale however. http://shrewsburyhistoricalsociety.com/html/People/bowman.htmlRose
Hi Rose,Thanks for stopping by tonite...and for your comments. Unfortunately, due to a strong reaction to just the allergy tests themselves, no allergist will give me shots for the allergies. When I had the allergy tests done, I reacted to every single site! Then about 1/2 hour later, I passed out...having difficulty breathing. Anaphylactic shock!! I was then rushed to the hospital.Only me.......Jan :)
What an interesting story Rose, and I would love to tour this place. I's just amazing what the heart can create, thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment