Friday, October 29, 2010

~ OUR NEW FRANCHISE~

I wanted to let you know about our new venture.... in the world of nutrition...and would like to introduce you to JUICE PLUS+.

NONE OF US GET ENOUGH FRUITS AND VEGETABLES IN OUR DAILY DIETS DO WE....?
( Juice Plus is here to fill the gap )
When this was introduced to us....we had to admit that fact.... and now we take them everyday....they come in both capsules and chewables, which are delicious little "gummy's".
*Ask about our FREE children's chewables program.

Our Juice Plus+ website. https://www.juiceplus.com/nsa/content/Home.soa?site=lt46052
Please click on "Resources " at the top... and then
slide down and watch :- " BRIDGING THE GAP".


Rose ( Linda)

2 comments:

Susan said...

Hi! Rose,
Thank you for stopping by my blog again! To answer your question about what my husband does for a living,he is retired from General Motors. He was with the company for 35 years!!
We got an unbelievable good deal on the house we are having built!! We both liked the idea of building our house from scratch with no one else ever have lived in it.

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

Susan, we liked that idea too....and so we did the very same thing...and love it...we are on the golf course and it is such a beautiful view.
I love the way it is decorated and am constantly adding things .....( laughing) SOOOOooo... if you see me on " HORDERS"....you will know why.
Seriously....I so love our home...it's our little Victorian Cottage, and my husband is very tolerant of my decorating idea's. I am blessed.
Bless you both...and your new home.
Rose