Saturday, July 17, 2010

~WE WENT ANTIQUING ANYWAY~


It was THIS hot...but we just trooped on...




In spite of the heat....we went into town with some sweet friends.....and got a famous burger at Mel's....then we went antiquing.....
Even Marilyn M. thought it was HOT !!
(Sorry....I have yet to figure out how I can get the captions to go EXACTLY where they are SUPPOSE to go. )
HA...Rose got caught in the mirror...taking a photo of an olde hat ! (snicker)
Just bought a small necklace and a pair of earrings...( not pictured ) for a project..not for wearing.

Saw some other things that I thought I would share...an old clock face. a metal button turning "green"...a large floral containter...and a "50's looking" Bride Doll.
But really tired now.
Rose






































5 comments:

Pearl said...

As always Rose you take pictures of the loveliest things, and the best photographer ever!

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

梁淑娟梁淑娟 May I ask that you post in English..as we are unable to read your language.

Thank you,
Rose

Susan said...

Rose, I love the doggie in the ice!! How cute is that?

Anonymous said...

Just love Marilyn Monroe!!
Love your pics & yep....It was, as my Dad used to say...."Hotter than Hadies!!"
Have a Great Day!!
Love,
Marilyn

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

Susan and Marylyn...thanks for comming by.
Yes, I am learning to appreciate the struggles of Marilyn M. the older I get...she was such a sad soul....and used by the Kennedy men like a common call girl.
Rose