Saturday, June 12, 2010

WE MAY AS WELL MOVE THERE...






















I can't remember who collects these scopes.....but here are a number of them I saw today in Brenham, Tx.


Time seems to be "different" there ..and a slower pace....did not notice this clock face until I posted it here. (laughing )


A Victorian Home is right in Brenham


The tree was HUGE..and ancient....it looks like it has FERNS growing out of it.



.




The little silver teapot was an award apparently. It had engraving on it.



There will be MORE in the morning....I need to get to bed now....so tired.



OH...found the "saddest looking " old bear...he is now called :Pitiful Bear" !



And a couple of other things....that I could not resist.



Which I will have to photograph for you later.




Happiest of Sunday's to you all.










Rose



















































5 comments:

The Rustic Victorian said...

Awesome photos,,,what a place to hunt! I kinda remember someone who had a bunch of them too. humm...

The Feathered Nest said...

Such wonderful photos sweet Rose, that old tree is so magical to me!!! I can't wait to see the pitiful ol' bear ~ rest well dear friend, hugs and love, Dawn

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Hi Rose,

What beautiful stuff. I love the Victorian homes...please come by to visit with me. I've not seen you in a long time.

Have a wonderful day,
Stephanie ♥

Pam of Eastlake Victorian said...

Rose-

Love those stereoscopes!! And that house is magnificent! What great sights to see. :-)

-Pam

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

Hi ladies....thank you so much for dropping by and looking at my photo's.
We sure love going there for a visit.

Pam..OK you are the one who collects these scopes I believe.

Rose