Sunday, June 27, 2010

~ JUST A PEEK~










Is this not one of the prettiest Blue & White Bowl & Pitchers sets you have ever seen ?

( Enlarge to see details)

OH how I hated to leave it behind...but I did.

More images of antiques to come later today. I am exhausted ...need to go back and get a bit more sleep.

We were at the show most of the day yesterday... (in Round Top ) with friends.

So many beautiful things...it was a smaller show this time than when they set up in Sept....as that is the BIGGIE Show !
But this is a nice one...if you have time to drop over there TODAY...it would be and enjoyable Sunday drive.

Rose

5 comments:

stefanie said...

that is a gorgeous piece!!!!

Susan said...

That is a beautiful peice!!

techranger said...

That is, most definitely, a beautiful set... I would have been tempted a bit myself... :)

htpp://www.sonrays.org

http://www.asigrowinfaith.com

Larry

Martha said...

A very pretty blue and white bowl -- but then I love anything blue and white!!!!! How could you leave it behind?

The Rustic Victorian said...

How lucky that it is close to you, no matter the size. The picture and bowl are lovely. You must be feeling better...I hope so.
Love
Marcie